- Improve the lives of women living near the Ganges Delta
- Offer programs and courses that allow women to move their families forward.
Ganges Delta, India
- The Foundation offers training in hygiene, pediatrics, nutrition and job training.
- Implementation of the microcredit program
- Creation of schools for children without resources
- Directos: 19.300 mujeres
- Indirectos: 45.000 personas de la comunidad
The Foundation supports the following projects:
- Hygiene, pediatrics, nutrition and job training for women with few resources
- Microcredit program which is a system of concessions of small payments to women so that they could start their own businesses and permit them to get their families ahead. These loans would then be repaid once they have derived benefits from their labor.
- 18 schools around the Delta de Ganges areas for children, ages 7 to 15, which live without many resources.